2. The Nicola Roberts editorial in Instyle this month. I have the biggest girlcrush on her! I love her music, her hair, her style, everything!
6. Wearing jewellery I haven't worn in ages. 7. Flat Whites. I had forgotten how yummy they are!
5. Toffee Apple in my Graze box. It's healthy, honest!
3. Finally getting my paws on the Tee and Cake dinosaur t-shirt. I decided I wanted it, and then it went out of stock. Then it came in again, and I wasn't sure, and then I saw it on Lucy and knew I had to have it, by which time it was almost out of stock again! Finally tracked one down in Westfield and miraculously it was the last one and my size! Fate! 4. My winnings from My Street Chic. They ran a competition on twitter asking people about their New Year Resolutions and I won! These nail varnishes came in the post last week.
8. Trying out all the smellies I received for Christmas. I love fruity smelling bath stuff. I almost never buy it for myself, but my aunt bought me a whole boxful for Christmas so I've enjoyed smelling fragrant all week!
Things that made me happy this week - what about you?