Recently I've become obsessed with online magazines. I love how beautifully put together they are, and how much creativity and time goes into each issue. These are some of my favourites - click on the picture to read the magazine.
1. Cellar Door is a gorgeous fashion etc magazine, it hasn't updated in a while but the blog still looks active and the past issues are beautiful.
2. Covet Garden. This is such a beautiful interiors magazine. I want to live in all the homes featured, possibly at once.
3. Rue magazine is primarily focussed on interiors, but also features all sorts of wonderful fashion and lifestyle things.
4. I don't know much about Alila magazine, but the styling and photography is just so amazing, I can't stop looking at all the photos!
5. Another living and lifestyle magazine, each issue of Anthology is a number of stories set around a central theme. The current one is the travel issue.
Are you an online magazine addict, or do you prefer print? Do you have any more recommendations to add to my list?