1. On the way to work on the first sunny day of the year 2. A trip to selfridges for one of their Words Words Words talks 3. Still wrapping up warm and layering socks and tights in the snow!
4. In Oxford at the Ashmoleum 5. The most beautiful buttons on a vintage 50s dress 6. My front door
7. My face! 8 & 9. A morning spent wandering around Borough Market
10. Back in Oxford for a walk to PC World (at least the walk was pretty!) 11. A trip to Debenhams saw me bringing back a Benefit bag 12. My own local bit of river in London, and my favourite piece of graffiti just under the bridge
13. A mysterious letter in the post from my friend Becca 14. I tried on these shoes in Forever21, fell over and sadly decided I'd better put them back... 15. Introduced my mum to Pinkberry at Westfield Startford
16 & 17. I went out with my parents for Tapas and Mojitos for my Birthday 18. And bought this pretty top from H&M
In February I got back into using instagram a bit more than I had been doing recently, by attempting the February photo a day challenge which went round. I failed at about Day 7 or so, but I am trying to train my eye to see potential photographs better, and I think it was a great tool for that. I recently read Elsie's Five Tips on Lifestyle Photography article, which is all about seeing and photographing the everyday beautiful things in your life. Very much recommended reading for anyone trying to develop a better photographer's eye, or just a more positive attitude to everyday life!
I am definitely guilty of sitting down to blog and thinking 'Oh I haven't bought anything new or done anything interesting, I have nothing to share' but some of my favourite blogs are just about the little everyday things, I just need to learn to see them properly!