My March and April via Instagram:
1. & 2. March started with my birthday and brunch and lots of coffee with Reda 3. A browse round Selfridges after work looking for a birthday present for my boyfriend obviously lead me to shoes!
4. Sunday mornings were spent in bed listening to jazz on my new record player 5. Spring came 6. which meant revision started, naturally
7. My parents felt sorry for me and bought me Bowie back from their holiday 8. I went to Manchester 9. and ate ridiculous amounts of hotel breakfast
10. and ridiculous amounts in general 11. toasted life on overpriced but delicious cocktails and sipped them slowly to make them last 12. ate dinner and dessert in different restaurants
13. had Nandoes for Easter lunch (well there are chickens involved - it's relevant!) 14. came home and ate grilled goats cheese with diced tomatoes 15. Got seduced by Company magazine at the train station (the articles are never very satisfying but the pictures and art design are pretty!)