essie nail polish tarte deco, real techniques makeup brushes, liz earle deep cleansing mask, tweezerman tweezers, topshop blusher prime time
Recently I've become a bit of a beauty obsessive. Make up and beauty videos on youtube are my main vice (Lily and Kate are my favourites!) and have taught me about all sorts of brands and products I had no idea existed (let alone what they were for!) but that I obviously now need in my life.
1. Essie's new diffusion line of nail polishes are currently on pretty much every beauty blog ever, and I really love the colour of Deco Tarte - it looks like such a nice coral colour.
2. I have one Real Technique brush (the stippling brush) which just works so well, I think I am going to eventually have to splash out on the core collection. I just love how good they make my foundation look, and I love the online tutorial videos for each brush as well.
3. One brand that gets really good reviews all the time is Liz Earle. I recently bought the Cleanse and Polish cleanser and I've definitely not been disappointed. It has a great clean smell, and really makes my face feel clean and makeup free after using it but without feeling dry and tight. It really makes me look forward to taking my make up off - which is kind of ridiculous but true! I really want to try the rest of the collection now - and this face mask seems like a good place to start.
4. Tweezerman tweezers are so much more exciting than regular tweezers, and my brows could do with some assistance right now!
5. I looove the topshop blusher I already have (Head over Heels) which is a lovely peach-coral colour, but I'm in the mood for something a bit more pink and English Rose-y. I think Prime Time could be the one!
What's on your wishlist at the moment?