1. Sandwiches on home made bread. Made, I should point out, by James and not me. His brother bought him the Paul Hollywood baking book and we are obsessed. I pretty much turn every page and go 'I want that one' and shortly afterwards I get home to the smell of baked goods - it's a pretty sweet deal.
2. Nights out with the girls. Friday night involved greek food, ahem, three litres of wine and a good old gossip with some of my favourite work buddies. Lovely!
3. Shopping my closet/stash. Being on a bit of a budget at the moment has meant I have rediscovered so many things that am ashamed to say I either bought or received in various goodie bags and promptly forgot about. This skirt from last week's outfit post is one of them, some rimmel london foundation and eyeliners are another.
4. Podcasts. My current favourite is Answer Me This. It's my Thursday evening bedtime listening and always makes me laugh. I also listened to Mark Thomas: My Life in Serious Organised Crime on iplayer which was so funny and clever as well. Both are highly recommended.
5. I don't even know if I can say this yet without jinxing things, but here we go anyway: on Monday James and I exchanged contracts on a house! All being well we should be officially homeowners in a couple of weeks! It's very exciting but very scary, it's a fixer upper and so there's a daunting amount of work to be done but I am so excited as well. I have become so obsessed with the B&Q youtube channel - it's amazing!